Hiossen's Outside Medical Device Sales Representative position
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
1) Conduct sales calls and other activities aimed at achieving sales quota and goals for the Sales Representative's assigned accounts and territory. Conducts all sales activities in accordance with Hiossen's policies and procedures and in accordance with all applicable laws.
2) Attend Daily planning meetings; under the direction of either the Branch Sales Manager or Regional Sales Manager; develops sales activity plans to optimize sales activities and achieve target sales performance.
3) Assist with dental surgery procedures in the use of Hiossen products with customers and dentists within the Sales Representative's territory providing guidance in dental drilling sequences and surgery area setup.
4) Ensure collection of outstanding Accounts Receivables from customers in conjunction with Hiossen Corporate staff.
5) Cultivate new and expanded sales prospects and customer opportunities to achieve sales growth of Hiossen products.
6) Attend and satisfactorily complete Hiossen product training programs, attaining the ability to demonstrate required product and technical knowledge of Hiossen sales procedures
7) Prepare and submit sales reports on a daily, weekly, monthly quarterly and annual basis; assists with preparing RFA's (Request for Approval) for special sales initiatives.
8) Conduct customer focused activities and meetings, as required in the Sales Representative's assigned territory.
9) Regularly recruit and schedule dentists and other dental professionals to attend Hiossen seminars and on average, you will need to visit 6 different dental offices per day
10) On average, you will need to visit 6 different dental offices per day.
• Potential for 6-figure income for top performers
• Performance-based bonuses
• $ 230/bi-weekly car allowance, plus fleet gas card.
• Health, life, dental, vision insurance
• Long- and short-term disability
• 401 (k) with 50% company match (up to 2% of salary)
• PTO (15 days for first year- [9 sick days (if join in Jan.) , 6 vacation days]); (20 days for second year)
• Paid holidays
• Plenty of opportunity for professional growth and advancement
• Cell phone reimbursement ($40 / bi-weekly)
• Paid clinical and product training
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
The Sales Representative is required to possess satisfactory knowledge of all marketed Hiossen products, satisfactory sales skills to engage in the sale of Hiossen products; Must be capable of assisting dentists in dental surgery procedures in the use of Hiossen products. Requires proficiency in use of MS Office (Word, Excel and Power Point), Pipeline and all other applicable Hiossen software and systems.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's Degree required along with at least 1 year of successful experience as a sales representative in direct or B2B sales, preferably in the dental implants or medical devices field or a High School diploma with at least 3 years' experience as a sales representative in direct sales of dental implants or medical devices.
HOW TO APPLY
Copy and paste the links shown below, per your desired location:
1. Seattle, WA: bit.ly/2vn7Dda
2. Tacoma, WA: bit.ly/2U2ap20
Send an email with your resume at email@example.com