Bilingual (Korean/English) Administrative Manager (Seattle, WA)
KOSME(중소벤처기업진흥공단) (www.kosmes.or.kr), a Korean government organization supporting Korean small businesses and ventures is seeking to hire a full-time Administrative Manager for its KSC(Korea SMEs and Startups Center) Seattle, a business incubator/accelerator for Korean SMEs and startups opened on August 22, 2019.
Goals & Objectives
- The Administrative Manager’s main objective is to ensure tenant companies’ success by making sure the day to day operations run smoothly and effectively
- US citizenship or legal residency (no work permits) a must.
- Must be fluent in Korean and English.
- Have excellent written, verbal presentation, and communication skills.
- Knowledge in business incubation and acceleration programs
- Ability to multi-task.
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications
- Proficient in ERP/Billing softwareAssociate's degree or equivalent experience in Administration, Hospitality or other related fields
Duties include work but not limited to:
- Mainly perform receptionist and secretarial duties
- Perform array of administrative tasks (manage calendars, book travel, schedule facilities, etc...) to support KSC staff
- Build efficiency and effective responsiveness into existing operations and help define new operational strategies
- Coordinate and run events and ongoing tailored programming
- Build strong relationships with tenant companies
- Support the General Manager to make sure the center operates effectively.
- Payroll and HR related tasks
Work Hours and Wages
- 5 days a week, 8 hours a day with 1 hour lunch break
- Wage/benefits negotiable
This position is set to start by March 2020.
Please email resume in both English and Korean to: email@example.com under title: KSC Seattle Administrative Position by February 5th, 2020
DO NOT REPLY IF YOU DON’T MEET ANY OF THE REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS