Lab Aide/Research Associate
회사 소개 및 채용 공고
NEXEL USA는 한국 바이오텍인 (주)넥셀의 자회사로, 주 사업 분야는 iPSC 줄기 세포를 사용하여 만든 세포 제품 판매 및 연구입니다. 해외 고객사들의 수요와 Business 확장을 위해 미국에 NEXEL USA가 설립됐으며, 최근에는 Curi-Bio와 협업하여 JV인 Celogics도 설립했습니다. 현재 NEXEL USA에서 하기 Open Positions에 대해 인재 채용 진행하고 있습니다.
Lab Aide/Research Associate (Lab Management + Research)
The iPSC Research and Development team at NEXEL USA, Inc. engages with biotech and pharmaceutical clients to develop high-quality human-induced pluripotent stem cell products to advance therapeutic and stem cell research. The team has openings this spring for a research associate, a full-time position. The ideal candidate has either finished or will be finishing a BS shortly and is interested in working in a fast-paced stem cell research lab. Candidates will be exposed to work ranging from lab setup to cell culture and the possibility of therapeutic assays.
As a Lab aide/Research Associate at NEXEL USA, you will work with our researchers to study and develop various types of iPSC derived cells and will be able to get broad experience across the supporting ongoing project to hold the responsibility of managing the development project.
**ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES**
- Desire and ability to work a regular schedule that includes 1 weekend day.
- Detailed and well-documented media changes and microscopy in an Electronic Lab Notebook (ELN).
- Update and communicate with scientific staff remotely as needed during weekend work.
- Prepare and document multiple media formulations and reagents using an aseptic technique.
- Cleaning, Autoclaving, and dishwashing as needed, including biohazardous waste removal.
- Perform other job-related duties as required.
- Knowledge of aseptic techniques.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience handling and maintaining hazardous waste and materials.
- Proficient in standard Office programs like Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
**WORKING CONDITIONS / PHYSICAL DEMANDS**
- Ability to lift 25 lbs. or more on a regular basis.
- Weekend work to maintain cell cultures.
- Fine motor skills are needed for aseptic work.
- 시민권, 영주권, F1(OPT), F1(CPT) 지원 가능
- Korean/English Bilingual required
3000 Western Ave, Seattle, WA 98121
업무에 대한 질문사항이 있으시다면 연락 부탁드립니다.
이력서는 email@example.com 으로 보내주시길 바랍니다.
*NEXEL USA is an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified*
(Reference: www.businesswire.com/news/home/20211026006164/en/Curi-Bio-and-NEXEL-Announce-Celogics-Joint-Venture-to-Develop-Leading-iPSC-derived-Cell-Products )
Curi Bio and NEXEL Announce Celogics, Joint Venture Based in Seattle to Develop Leading iPSC-derived Cell Products for Drug Discovery & Safety Testing
게시판 용도와 맞지 않는 비방, 욕설이 포함된 글은 저희 사이트의 운영 방침에 따라 작성자의 의견없이 삭제 될수 있음을 미리 알려드립니다.